75% of women face bias, prejudice, or bullying at work.
The stats for BIPOC and LGBTQIA+ are even higher. If you fall into either (or both) of these categories. You know exactly what we are talking about.
You’ve been overlooked for a promotion, mistaken for an intern, questioned in your area of expertise, demeaned, ignored, and gaslit.
And you took the high road every single time.
But you didn’t know that the high road now comes with powerful strategies and resources for taking down corporate toxicity, and fixing your workplace for yourself and others.
In this six-week course you’ll learn:
- How to diagnose what’s wrong in your workplace; and to understand if what you are experiencing is bias, prejudice or bullying.
- How to specifically handle each of those three types of behavior, and worse.
- Red flags to watch out for if you are looking for a new job.
- When to call a lawyer, what to expect, what your protections are, and when it is too late.
- Real, in the trenches, accounts from women who spoke up - and those who didn’t speak up. Their regrets, what they would do again, and what they might do a little differently.
- If all else fails, everything you need to know about taking your story to the press.
- Vital tips on healing and the emotional cost of speaking out.